Sunday, March 9, 2014

Prompt: Economy


            


        Even though it may seem that the economy of our country is on a great scale and does not affect or lives, in reality it does. The economy can affect our lives in every aspect possible. For example, if the economy started to drastically decline, my parents would lose their jobs.  If my parent lost their jobs I would not be able to afford to attend a private school, therefore I would have to go to a public one. Most things we have in our lives are considered privileges that not every one can afford. If employment went down and prices increased, we would not be able to live in the house we do today, and I would not have my own room, have more then one bathroom in the house, or even have a car. Simple things like these that our daily lives consist of would most probably not exist. Another example would be, that when I start diving, varying gas prices would matter to me, since I would have my own car and pay for my own fuel.  I wouldn’t be lucky enough to buy the newest version of the iphone every time it would be released because prices would be too high, for example. These are the main things that would be affected in my life, if the economy changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment