Monday, January 20, 2014

Blog 4: Gatsby




If I were to have a Gatsby party it would be extravagant. I would invite all my friends. The party would take place in a huge palace. This palace would be located in one of the Islands of Hawaii. The huge palace would be found on the shore with easy access to the beach so that guests would be able to go to swim or do a bonfire in the sand. The palace would also provide enough bedrooms for all my guests to sleep in. The” tropical styled” fort would have hula dancers at the entrance that would welcome guests in. The bar for drinks would be found in the pool which would be in the backyard of the mansion. Pina coladas and other tropical punches would be served. In the kitchen would be a sushi bar with chefs making endless rolls for any of the guests’ requests. However, for any guests that do not enjoy sushi there would also be built in chipotle bar in the kitchen as well. The entertainment would be awesome. Famous artists like Justin Bieber, Jason Derulo and BeyoncĂ© would sing at the concert which would be in the backyard. Besides my friends I would invite a few VIP guests. The VIP guest list would include Adam Levine, Channing Tatum, Zack Efron and Ludacris. My party would be on Fridays of every weekend. Food would be endless, music would be loud, and every one would be enjoying each other’s company.


        


4 comments:

  1. What an incredible party! The music was beyond amazing and Beyonce's performance was fabulous as usual. The sushi bar was a genius idea and the Philadelphia rolls were especially delicious. The warm Hawaiian weather was perfect for swimming and we even spotted a couple of dolphins in the water! Thank you for the spectacular party Karnie and I cannot wait until next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To begin with, the food at the party was absolutely amazing, having my mouth watering upon seeing the food. Jason Derulo sounded better in person than he does on the radio, and best of all he was genuine enough to have a conversation with me afterward! Although our talk has to remain private, he admired the party as well. As I shared a drink with Channing Tatum in the ocean water, I am honored to announce that we will be making a movie together, and none of this would have happened without your spectacular party Karnie! Hopefully next week's party will be even larger and more extreme, although it seems impossible to exceed the standards set by the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karnie, thank you for the wonderful party! Justin Bieber was simply amazing. After his performance we shared a few tropical drinks and had a couple of spicy tuna rolls. It was a weekend spent in paradise. It was my first time in Hawaii and it truly was a beautiful spectacle! Of course having Justin with me the whole time was a huge plus to the party! I am absolutely excited for the next party! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete